Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Qualified attorney in private practice including business, family, criminal, and real estate issues.
7286322

Hold on while i get the credit card on another floor of the

Customer Question

hold on while i get the credit card on another floor of the house.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 5 days ago.
How can I be of assistance to you this evening?
Expert:  Ely replied 5 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

You have asked a question in the Real Estate / Legal category. Did you have a question you needed answered? Are you in the correct category, if so? Please let me know!

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.