How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex Esquire Your Own Question
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 16558
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Real Estate Law Mentor
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Alex Esquire is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a Real Estate agent who is in inactive status. My

Customer Question

I am a Real Estate agent who is in inactive status. My question is pertaining to the purchase of a new property. Is it possible to represent myself as a buyers representative or get a reduction off the percentage for commission?
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Generally yes, but only with full disclosure to all parties prior to making any offers and also if the real estate license of the buyer is active and his/her broker approves such transaction.

I wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.

Related Real Estate Law Questions