Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I filed a dumerer on a breach of covenant complaint law suit

Customer Question

I filed a dumerer on a breach of covenant complaint law suit went to my dumerer hearing the judge told me I didn't file a meet and confur so he continued the hearing till Dec 16 I saw online I may need to file aCVI-141to get an extension so the plaintiff can't file a default judgement before I get a chance to file an answer to the complaint is this true or four Just file the meet and confur declaration ??
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I have not filed my meet and confur yet the hearing is dec 16
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

"I saw online I may need to file aCVI-141"

What website are you referring to, please?