Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I bought a home for my retirement in Tennessee I have a

Customer Question

Hello, I bought a home for my retirement in Tennessee I have a family of hill billies who are committed to the drug addicted lifelifestyle and proud of it. All of the partying is spoiling my peace I hoped to have in my retirement. I reported the torture of a child associated with the home to the police and the child was removed. They have since been coming on my property and attempting to enter my home when I am at home. Most recently one of the subjects came on my front porch and dropped an 7 foot longsnake from my front door into some thick bushes next to my home. They come on my property and rattle the door handles and have attempted to break down my garage entry have attempted to in every way to harass and spoil quiet enjoyment of my home. I will be putting up no tresspassing signs and intend to stand my ground and prosocute Them when the break the law.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Tennesee
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have filed a report of the child endangerment and the attempted break in f my garage.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I live alone on a street with only 4 houses on it I am handicapped .
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?