ScottyMacESQ
ScottyMacESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed General Practice Attorney, Texas
19487448

Can the US take back land patents granted by the district of

Customer Question

Can the US take back land patents granted by the district of columbia act of 1862 Homestead of Mary Freeman in Orange County, Fl. Land lockung Disney
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Land PaPatents of My Family Land Locking Disney all three belong to My Ancestors. The deeds read to have and to hold forever and their Heirs and assigns. Reedy Creek Improvement District has encroached and there is a Timeshare that the Property Appraiser has changed the names back and forth and told me not to search the sections 4, 8 and 21 of Township 24 Range 27 in Orange County. Bureau of Land Management, General Land Office and Orange County, Florida . the deed is recorded in the Comptrollers Office and has been removed from Public Record after I wrote everyone. 2013 Lydia Burr Gardiner claimed she was related and that is not true and proven that the names on the account are fictitious like Lawson Rents and Franklin I Braggs. ***** ***** and the Clerk of Courts, payroll Clerk Colleen Rilley wrote themselves checks the day after Lydia died. Judge Belvin Perry did not find it appropriate even though they were guilty to proecute them but he made Carter pay back the Money. Rilley did not show up to court. Then all of a sudden Perry resides and goes to work at Morgan and Morgan. Orange County Officials are just as greedy as Disney World Co. Remember Disney died 1966. Soverein Land is God Given. And the Homestead Act of 1862 is the Authority. On the Deed in Comprollers Record was an authority code which was stamped on lower left corner of deed and it lead me to the Dena Bank of India and Singh The Property Appraiser is from India and they are also investors with the Disney World Co. The Heirs all live here in Central Florida and we recently found out about the controversey requarding the Land Patents. Encroachment should intitle the Heirs 50% Revenue. We realize The Disney World Co. Has lots of money and we are the poor people but not ignorant. We would luve to resolve the issues at hand and need Counsel. I have written all Officials including DOI, President Obama and all iI got was a video of The Order of Death by the Bohemian Grove because I know too much. Well I am a relative and had we been aware of the Land Patent we would have taken the Homestead back. Can you help Us?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Florida
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  ScottyMacESQ replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. The thing about it is that even IF the property would have gone to you if there was a clear line of succession, etc... the fact that the Disney Corporation has resided on the property as though it owns it (or any other resident) then "adverse possession" will apply. That is, even if you have property that was yours, say, 20 years ago (not even considering 150 years ago) and someone else (even a corporation) that purported to own the property for 7 continuous years, legally speaking that becomes their property. That's the formal term for "squatter's rights". You can read more about adverse possession here: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/florida-law/florida-adverse-possession-laws.html

So the court wouldn't go back all the way to 1862, or 1966, or whatever. IF it could be proven that it belonged to you through your heirs, the next question would be whether or not Disney at any point in time possessed the property for 7 continuous years as though it were their own. IF SO, it's theirs under adverse possession. Only if someone else had sole possession of the property for that period of time after Disney acquired it through adverse possession would that subsequent person own it. The point is that adverse possession is a legal transfer of property. So even if they did not get it through a proper transfer, etc... it would still belong to them simply because they possessed the property exclusively and as though they owned it for at least 7 years.

I know this is probably not what you wanted to hear, but it is the law. I hope that clears things up anyway. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?