DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
89364048

I lost my business in 2010. A judgment was filed by bank

Customer Question

I lost my business in 2010. A judgment was filed by bank against myself and my company. I recently read the recorded judgment and I discovered the business ID# ***** incorrect along with the business being incorrect also. My question, Can this lien be espunged or vacated or whatever because of these errors?
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 14 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 14 days ago.

I am sorry to say that the incorrect business ID will not be a basis to have the lien vacated but it might affect its priority if someone else were to get a lien. Also it means that the lien may not actually attach to any property because it is misidentified. However, all this does not mean the judgment is invalid.