Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We have a signed offer to purchase our home on Dec. 19/16.

Customer Question

We have a signed offer to purchase our home on Dec. 19/16. We have just heard from our realtor that the purchasers have stopped the house inspection to due a health issue. The situation is: elderly mother buying the house while children look after her. Can we make them go through with the deal. thank you.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: We have a signed document for purchase. Nothing has been filed but we went to see the title company today.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Could you tell me
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 19 days ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Are they still within their time to perform their due diligence? I ask because you shared that they stopped the house inspection, so I am curious to know if they are still within their time period

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

The site also charged a fee, so I just wanted to make sure you are aware, since something was stated above.