How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an emotional illness I take medication for. ive

Customer Question

i have an emotional illness I take medication for. ive gotten upset and cried loudly in apartment. i received one lease violation in July . . today i received a notice to quit
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Michigan
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I received the notice to quit - after hearing nothing before
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: ive got a disability
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i dont have text on that phone number ........***-***-**** is a number i have with text
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Real Estate Law Questions