Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My house was foreclosed in Ga. The bank was USA Bank. I had

Customer Question

My house was foreclosed in Ga. The bank was USA Bank. I had an attorney and I had a lW suite. My attorney did not appear in court we lost the case. I have a job and back on my feet. I want to purchase my home from the bank. I pd 20 months to the registers of court . I was never late . I pd $1,500 per math. They know I can and will pay.
How or can I re-purchase my home.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Unfortunately, once the foreclosure has occurred, there is no right of redemption--to purchase the property back in the Sate of Georgia. See Official Code of Georgia Sections 44-14-160 to 44-14-191. However, if the lender purchased the property at the foreclosure and the property is still with the lender, you can contact the firm that handled the foreclosure for the lender about what you need to pay to get the property back. This would usually be the purchase price plus the costs of the foreclosure sale.

Goodluck with your case.