How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After a problem with my apartment, of which the complex was

Customer Question

After a problem with my apartment, of which the complex was notified, no action was taken and I had a bad fall leaving me paralyzed on my left leg and foot. Searching for an attorney that can handle this case
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Jacksonville FL
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Just notification of the problem when we renewed our lease. I do not believe they documented the negligence, but I have emergency records to verify the incident and extent of damage.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: After 1 year, my leg remains paralyzed on the left side from knee to foot.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
I am very sorry to hear about this situation. Please, can you clarify:
1) What kind of problem specifically caused the accident?
2) When did this happen?
3) JustAnswer experts cannot take a customer's case. We can help you FIND an attorney using a referral service and/or answer some questions about the matter. Would this be acceptable?

Related Real Estate Law Questions