Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Qualified attorney in private practice including business, family, criminal, and real estate issues.
7286322

I do need an example of such document.

Customer Question

I do need an example of such document.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 26 days ago.

Hello again. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

You can find an example of such a complaint HERE. This is from California. Unfortunately, no such example is available online for free for Maryland which I can find. However, find what such a complaint must include in Maryland HERE (read and then scroll down).

The best way to find such an example is at a local law library. But as stated before, using counsel is highly recommended!

Gentle Reminder: Please, use REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or RATE POSITIVELY and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.

Expert:  Ely replied 25 days ago.
Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or replied positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!