Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a deed of trust from selling a house which is on 5

Customer Question

I have a deed of trust from selling a house which is on 5 acres of walnut trees. The unmarried couple have not paid October payment to Escrow. It say's in my paperwork that I can call note due after 45 days after written notice. Can I send this written notice by me or do I need it to come from a lawyer? Of course I would send it so it had to be signed for but both parties work and will most likely ignore. How can I evict them then and would I have to pay back any money given to me on the sell of this house? What else should I be aware of? Thank you for your help. by the way on the 15th it would be 2 payments missed. Linda
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 24 days ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 24 days ago.

Hi Linda. Can you clarify the situation for me a bit so I'm sure I understand the facts clearly? It title still in your name or is title in the name of the married couple? Thanks.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I got my problem resolved and have been waiting to hear from you on my e-mail and keep checking it. So never thought to come back here to see any answers from you. So thanks anyway and I hope I'm only getting charged the $5.00 since I didn't get any answers from you. Have a great day. Linda
Expert:  Richard replied 18 days ago.

Thanks for following up. I'm happy you got your question resolved. I responded to your original question 1 minute after it was originally posted requesting additional information. I never received a response so it was difficult for me to answer your question. Your deposit has not been applied to this question. So, you can contact customer service to request a full refund of your deposit. Have a good weekend!