Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

Got morg refiance in1-2015 for contact for $502 and in

Customer Question

Got morg refiance in1-2015 for contact for $502 and in 1-2016 the kept e-mail to have ref. the loan for $450 a month without no cost so i finlly okay because i always made my payments on time but they didnt fellow thur with it. Then few months back i wasnt notiified and they redid it without me and up it one ped. Now my payment is $582 a month am totally disabled now aged 64 .Thank You what i can do about it. I cslled them last month and they never got back with which they said they will . Larry Hensleu
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Illinos
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Yes with the first morg.1-2015 a lawyer came to my house to signed my name around hunderd times
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Okay
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
My credit wouldnt go thru with mine cvv number .will i get a respond
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 25 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you signed documents agreeing to a refinance, then they had to give you 3 days to cancel from the date they offered you the refinance. If they never gave you 3 days to cancel from the date they approved the refinance, you can pursue them for not doing so and to cancel the refinance. Otherwise, if they completed the refinance without any notice to you, but you signed all the document stating you agreed to it, they can bind you to those documents you signed. If the refinance was supposed to be for a lower mortgage note and it went up instead, that would be another basis to take this to a local consumer protection attorney (they have attorneys that work pro bono or at reduced costs through your senior center or at legal aid who can assist you) to have them review your contract of mortgage to see what other violations this company engaged in that can be used to cancel your contract with them.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.