Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Me and my realestate agent had spokein about the rent he was

Customer Question

Hi me and my realestate agent had spokein about the rent he was fine with. I get as much up by the end of the month which i did i gave hom a check then had surgery and he knew that i was going for as well i had another check for him which left a balance 800 we were to make a arrangment to fix the rest up but the morning i came back the doors were locked he has not called me or even sent a letter and its a fixed lease
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Victoria
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Not by the realestate
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The only reason the rent was late was bcause we were robbed by someone the police were called and its ubder investgation as we think it was aworker not sure
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.