Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

A realtor showed a home she listed to a potential buyer. the

Customer Question

a realtor showed a home she listed to a potential buyer. the buyer made an offer that was written. the agent had a representation form signed by the buyer which said she was representing the seller. but in this case it seems the buyer who was also her client and the agent was actually dual agent. can she disclose all other offers made by others to the potential buyer and any counteroffers made to other parties by the seller? Also the agent refuses to negotiate concessions on her full commission to help the deal. if she did not check off dual agent on the disclosure form can the buyer make subs quaint offers by using a family member who is licensed in the state/?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,