Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

In 2005 granddaughter Iame & ****** fell behind on their

Customer Question

in 2005 granddaughter Iame & Jose ****** fell behind on their mortgage payments and the bank stated to foreclose on the home so my mother were presented with documents to sign by Irene ****** and my mother thinking that she were Co-signing for a
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yes by Sherry ****** Attorney at law filed Eder Abuse police report and Sherry ****** at Consumer Affairs filed a police report but my mother is 87 year old and she is on SSI and she can't not Afford to pay Attorney
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no my name is Enrique ****** please you can call me at **************
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 23 days ago.

Hi! I'm Heather. I've been a practicing attorney for the last 15 years, and I'd be happy to assist you for informational and educational purposes.

Can you please re-state your question? I am having trouble making sense of what the system shows as your question - - something about your granddaughter falling behind on mortgage payments and a foreclosure and your mother signing documents - - but I'm just not sure about the facts you are stating and what you are asking.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
realtor the neice to my mother she was promige and told if she Co-sign for a new loan for granddaughter she will live all of her live will ****** & **** ****** at **** ******, so **** ****** sign thinking she was Co-sign for a new loan she did not know that she was buy a house and she did not know about being in to a reverse mortgage and have aline of credit. so in 2014 **** ****** & **** ****** in 2014 told **** ******. and **** ******that she had to move out of her house because we do not want you to live will us no more so you have to go and she was kicks out. if you can call me **** ******. at *** *** *****