Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I live in Culver city. I just found out, builder planning to

Customer Question

I live in Culver city. I just found out, builder planning to build two sory building next to my back yard, city council approved the planning. We are not notified and we did not know until one of my neibour notified me. This project will destroy my view and i will loose my property valu
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 21 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

By any chance do you know if you have an easement on your deed regarding the air space? In other words, some deed have an easement wherein the airspace of a neighboring property is part of it. Or whether the deed of the neighboring property lists an easement?

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 18 days ago.

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.