Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of real estate practice experience.
17897874

I need to file a claim against a town in N. C. For using my

Customer Question

I need to file a claim against a town in N. C. For using my abandoned school pump house and water tank. Where can I get a Commerical real estate lawyer?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: N. C.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not now.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

If you have a claim for the taking of your property you would want to assert in the County Court.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.