Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

RE IN THE MTS OF NC--OVER 5 DECADES A FAMILY OF ROGUE

Customer Question

RE IN THE MTS OF NC--OVER 5 DECADES A FAMILY OF ROGUE ATTORNEYS STOLE LAND--- HUNDREDS OF PARCELS PUT THER NAMES ON THE DEEDS & SOLD MOST TO fLA. RESIDENTS FOR RETIREMENT HOMES & 2ND HOMES--I HAVE TRIED FEDERAL & STATE BAGENCIES & THEY WILL DO NOTHING !! I HAVE HAD OVER 200 ACRES STOLES & SOLD THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF OPION--ALL RECORDS ARE FULLY AVAILABLE!! THE ROGUE ATTORNEYS SPREAD LARGE SUMS OF & AROUND RALEIGH OUR STATE CAPITAL SOME #00 MILES TO THE EAST. iF A LAND TITLE IS NOT GOOD IT IS SAID TO HAVE a CLOUD ON TITLE--IF fL RESIDENTS BOUGHT THESE STLOEN PARCELS COULD WE SAY THAT THE PARCELS " HAVE A HURRICANE ON TITLE? tHE DOLLAR AMOUNT OF THE STOLEN PARCELS WOULD EXCEED OVER & 100 MILLION ---IF YOU COULD PROVIDE SOME ADVICE WHERE THE VICTIMS COULD GET JUSTICE WE WOULD BE GRATEFUL . THANK YOU.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: YES WITH STATE & FEDERAL AGENCIES--TO NO AVAIL. IF YOU WOULD SEND ME A MAILING ADDRESS I WILL SEND SOME PACKETS DETAILING THE THEFTS ' THANK YOU'.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANK YOU.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

When was the last parcel of land "stolen and sold"?

Also, I may get a call and need to leave suddenly so please don't be upset or think I am ignoring you.

I am about to be traveling again for a while and if I am not online when you respond I will pick up and continue later this evening.