How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need an attorney for civil suit, Killen TX, No, This

Customer Question

Need an attorney for civil suit
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Killen TX
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This involves Oncor, City of Killeen and owner of property next door.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 25 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. What exactly about this can I answer for you? Are you looking for an attorney, or just have some questions about your situation? Experts on this website cannot take customers as clients, but I can help you find counsel if this is what you seek. Please clarify.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Looking for a civil attorney
Expert:  Ely replied 25 days ago.

So in other words, you simply want help finding someone qualified and in the right area of law near you, correct?

Related Real Estate Law Questions