Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Need an attorney for civil suit, Killen TX, No, This

Customer Question

Need an attorney for civil suit
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Killen TX
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This involves Oncor, City of Killeen and owner of property next door.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 25 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. What exactly about this can I answer for you? Are you looking for an attorney, or just have some questions about your situation? Experts on this website cannot take customers as clients, but I can help you find counsel if this is what you seek. Please clarify.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Looking for a civil attorney
Expert:  Ely replied 25 days ago.

So in other words, you simply want help finding someone qualified and in the right area of law near you, correct?