Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a situation with we by houses realtor in which i now

Customer Question

I have a situation with we by houses realtor in which i now have changed my mind with using them and would like to know my rights in how to get out of an agreement.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: i am not sure as i asked him to give me a copy of our agreement and so far i have not received the paper.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I want to state that he has let friends come into my place without my permission and gave them the code to unlock the key holder and he made a pending offer on my place and i had no idea of it nor of a house inspection. I had a concussion at the time and just wanted to get an idea of what they would offer me and it has become a nightmare for me.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 24 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

You signed an agreement with the realtor but do not have a copy of it. Do you recall any of the terms of it regarding how long it lasts and whether it is an exclusive or how you can terminate it?