How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a situation with we by houses realtor in which i now

Customer Question

I have a situation with we by houses realtor in which i now have changed my mind with using them and would like to know my rights in how to get out of an agreement.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: i am not sure as i asked him to give me a copy of our agreement and so far i have not received the paper.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I want to state that he has let friends come into my place without my permission and gave them the code to unlock the key holder and he made a pending offer on my place and i had no idea of it nor of a house inspection. I had a concussion at the time and just wanted to get an idea of what they would offer me and it has become a nightmare for me.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 6 months ago.

You signed an agreement with the realtor but do not have a copy of it. Do you recall any of the terms of it regarding how long it lasts and whether it is an exclusive or how you can terminate it?

Related Real Estate Law Questions