Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

LAM 14M00328: 322-70-1765, 2JU736852: Request (40!): Do your

Customer Question

LAM 14M00328:###-##-#### 2JU736852: Request (40!): Do your computers tell you where my Century 21 Bankryuptcy Gift Box is stored with the Bankruptcy Courts? How can I obtain this informaation if all the real estate abandoned sales?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California: The Real Estate Agents all abandoned sales.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Yes, that is what those numbers mean...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do know if the Real Estate Market will be still closed January 2, 2017?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, but what are you talking about, "Century 21 bankruptcy gift box?" Also, what do you mean the "real estate market will still be closed" the real estate market does not "close" it is not a real market physically?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
40/25?
We have no idea what you are talking about, can you please explain everything?

Did you receive an email or some letter in the mail about this? Please give us all the details. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Did you boss get my 6:54PM Email? Do you know where I can pick up my Century 21 Bankruptcy Gift Box MLS# ***** from the Bankruptcy Courts or First Colony Mortgage(###) ###-####
JA: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?
Customer: The OPCC Access Center(###) ###-#### Santa Monica California:
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: 1/9/2014: I filed and won a No Appearance Verdict April 15, 2014 and mailed it to Attorney general Benjamine Wagner Sacramento California office two weeks later.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: When can I retire with keys to safe home and car?
Thank you for your reply.
You keep copying and pasting the same thing, but it makes no sense to us because we have no idea what your situation is or what you are talking about, you need to explain it to us more clearly. Thank you.