Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have 8 acres with an easement runniing through it, i do

Customer Question

i have 8 acres with an easement runniing through it, i do not diispute this fact. recently the land locked parcel behind was sold to some people from out of state. i have 2 runoff branches running through my property, that they were aware of at the time. now they want to build a bridge over the large branch. people have commuted over this area as long as i have owned the property with no problem. my question is , is this legal? do i have any rights in the say? i own both sides of the said area. i live in taney county missouri
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question.

Is there a legal description of the easement?

Are they proposing to build a bridge within the existing easement?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The legal description is ingress egress, written out so they have access to their property but cannot stop on my property excavate anything or get out of a vehicle or build without my permission
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 14 days ago.

I meant is there a legal description such as "starting at point A, then due north 500 feet, then, etc." Does the deed describe the width and exact location of the easement? Does it refer to a map of the easement?