This is for Ely:
I am suing the seller of my house for undisclosed material defects in Justice Court.
I have requested a jury trial.
The seller is a licensed real estate
professional. (She states this is the sales contract)
She did not sell the house, she had a colleague from the same agency as her realtor.
She had a pre-inspection report done. She sent this to my realtor, but I never got it. I have a Request for Documentation to the seller's Attorney to get this Inspection Report.
In the defendant's Answer he has stated "..the house is AS IS... was sent an inspection report... and now he suffers from buyers remorse..."
I am preparing for the trial as it will be in a few weeks.
I will show pictures of erosion (soil is 4 inches below the slab, covered by high grass when purchased), black mold under the sink, (covered by cleaning supplies left in the sink cabinet when I moved in), termites (fence was eaten through and in the eaves in the house), none of this was disclosed by the seller.Be the defendants attorney.
The interrogatories the defendant's attorney has asked for is:
1. Dates and who viewed the house
2. Why I did not get an inspection report.
3. Every home I ever owned.
4. When did my realtor give me the Disclosure and Inspection Report (I never got this).
5. List all damaged items, when you discovered them and how you discovered them.
6. How did the Defendant conceal in #5.
7. What are the costs estimates to repair in #5.
8. Identify all documents requested from the Defendant from myself or my realtor.
9. There were 2 others that visited the house, who were they and why.
10. Itemize all damages
you are attempting to recover.How would you argue this on the side of the defendant?
I can answer the above (with no names) if this helps