Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

Cobb County statutes – responsibility of land owner to

Customer Question

Cobb County statutes – responsibility of land owner to maintain underground drainage pipe that enters his property from Cobb County property and exits his property to Cobb County property. . Drainage pipe does not show on property plat, but does show on subdivision plat, but only when it goes through County property or easement. Upon purchase of property. Landowner was not informed in any way shape or form that subject drainage pipe existed.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Usually it is exactly as it says in the statute: the landowner is to maintain the underground drainage pipe that enter's the landowner's property. Hopefully the County Officials will be wiling to fund the repair cost. Do you have a specific question other than what you already suspected?

Hello William! Checking in to see if you need further help. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer a related follow-up question you may have. If I have not answered your question completely or missed a question, please let me know and I will attempt to answer it. If you are satisfied with your answer, please provide a positive rating between 3 and 5 stars for the service I provided to you. Best regards.