Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

I recently entered into a lease for a cell tower to be built

Customer Question

I recently entered into a lease for a cell tower to be built on my property. It is from a major communications company and at first did not feel it was necessary to have it reviewed. With construction scheduled to take place in early part of 2017 I was revisiting whether or not it would be better just to have someone review it. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
These contracts are fairly standard, but if you signed it already then you would be bound to the terms in the contract no matter whether you agree with them or not. As to should you have someone to review the contract, absolutely it should be reviewed if you are not aware of what it says and if you have any questions about it, because whatever is in there you are bound to unless the cell company is willing to go back and negotiate different terms now after you signed it.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.