Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
8534270

I have a potential sale of a time/share prop. by a Cinn.

Customer Question

I have a potential sale of a time/share prop. by a Cinn. firm. I need representation to verify them as well as the contract. Don Criss
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: cancun mexico (various locations
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I have a "acquisition letter of intent" from CMC Brokerage LLC, 3500 Red Bank Rd. Cinn. OH(###) ###-####
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, The complexity of the problem is there are a lot of Scammers in this time share world, so the legitimacy of the "broker" is of utmost importance.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

I would not deal with these guys.They have a web page but no feedback on BB or yelp.That seriously concerns me for a business that states they have been in business ovr 10 years.This is not normal and I would look elsewhere.You want a BBB A+ rated reseller here.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

Use somebody like these guys A+ rating lots of feedback everybody was happy with them

https://www.bbb.org/cincinnati/business-reviews/timeshare-companies/vacation-services-international-llc-in-friendship-oh-90009692/

There also were several variations of CMC titled resellers to the point I am concerned this is not a reliable company.I would look for one like the one above with long term A+ rating from BBB.With resellers you cannot be too cautious.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.