Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I would like to file an evication againist my tenant,

Customer Question

i would like to file an evication againist my tenant
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: gaithersbur, Md gaithersburg, Maryland
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no not yet, i was wondering what is the best way to get my tenant out of the house
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my tenant will not answer any emails letter phones, she works and she doesn't want to pay, i even hired a company Managment properties and she never return their calls, i am just tired,
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry you are dealing with this situation. Is the tenant behind on rent? How long is the lease term with this tenant?