Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Im not sure which type of lawyer i would need but here goes

Customer Question

im not sure which type of lawyer i would need but here goes i own my home however its in a community i had my jeep parked in my driveway with a flat tire and engine problems one day some unidentified man knocked on my door told me i had 2 weeks to move it or it will be towed i told him its in my driveway said man then informed me that i own the house not the driveway anyhow the very next dday they came and towed my car question is can i do anything about this
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: lawrenceville ga
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: not by me as of yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes i recieve notices for everything else but never recieved any notification from this association for this matter and how much would it cost to retain a lawyer
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

What kind of community is this?

Do you have a deed for the driveway?

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,