Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I own a mobile home in Largo Fl which I've rented to a

Customer Question

Hello:
I own a mobile home in Largo Fl which I've rented to a tenant at will as of September 2016. Rent amount is $921.64.
I had attorney friend draft up a rental lease agreement that she agreed to and signed. which goes like this.
The first of every month my tenant pays the the Co-op 621.64 for the maintenance fee.
and on the 15th of every month my tenant is to pay me my portion of the rent $300.00.
Since September my tenant has been late paying the maintenance fee. I haven't received my portion since September. I've put so much money into this home it's completely furnished.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. May I ask what your question is?