Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Verse mortgage. our home was paid for. it was 162.000.00.

Customer Question

verse mortgage. our home was paid for. it was 162.000.00. but in the years since we have added ,a pool, remodeled. solar et.my husband has gotten early stages dementia. we need to try to see what we can do to sell and come out with a little to find a senior living area. but we are so confussed.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Bkaersfield Ca. since them there has been a freeway added near, shopping center, we are mile from Cal state college
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no,
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we are old confused and need help,this place is too large for us to care for. need to watch my sugar.I have had 2 cancer surgerys. we are scared .what can we do ?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge of just $5 more I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What sort of information are you looking for?

Thanks in advance,

Doug