Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Residental Property owners rights regarding large industrial

Customer Question

Residental Property owners rights regarding large industrial trucks parking and leaving rigs over night along road right next to fence , very noisy a security concern , our house is for sale and this has made it impossible to sale our pool is there no privacy these are ony some of the problems
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you give some more insight...are the trucks parked on private property? Public street?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
On the dirt shoulder of st

Thank you
Can you tell me your question? Are you asking if you can sue the trucks? Sue the city? What is your specific question?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What time will he call

Seems your payment failed...in order to receive a phone call you will need to contact customer service at 1(###) ###-####br />

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We received a call from our bank that you charged thee charges to our card . Yet I have not received a call from you yet.

Ma'am I provided the # to customer service...they can clear this up...

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I called that number as so as I received it they said that they would and that I would get a call from a lawyer regarding my ans.

Ma'am I fear there is some confusion

Your question reflects payment failure. So anyone who calls you would not get paid...you will need to have customer service update your question (no one will call you until this is corrected)

Happy to call you...after this is corrected.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well according to my Bank they charged me three times when I agreed to a 45 dollar charge. But stands that I have pId the 45 dollars which is what I agree to pay for an ans. to my question if that is not what you have agreed to than they need to return my money

Ma'am you are talking to the wrong person...I do NOT work for this company. I am a user like you....I have no control over your account

I provided you the # to customer service...I urge you to use that #.