Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

A HOA in Spring, Co. Texas has gotten a judgment for seizure

Customer Question

A HOA in Spring, Harris Co. Texas has gotten a judgment for seizure and sale of my home. I want to pay what I owe the HOA as not to loose my home. How can I find out when the seizure and sale is schedule so I can be sure the have the money before? where is the sale to be held?James
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to contact the Attorney who is representing the HOA in the case and get the sale date. You can also check the Courthouse at the Clerk's office. After the foreclosure you have right to redeem the property, to pay the amount due and get back your property. See Texas Property Code Title 11 Chapter 209 Section 209.11

Best wishes,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have written the Attorney representing the HOA and they are not Responding, I think they want to sell my home and its scaring me!!! They don't want to give me a chance to redeem my property.

Contact the Courthouse, contact your HOA Board.

I am going offline at this time. If you need further assistance, you can request for another Attorney. Otherwise, I will get to your post when I come back online later today.

Thank you for your understanding,