Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a property and I need to evict people in there since

Customer Question

hello
I have a property and I need to evict people in there since they place a restricted order
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please clarify:

1) What state is this in?

2) Do you rent the property to these people? If so, is this a verbal lease, or a written lease?

3) What is the reason for you wanting to evict them?

4) WHO placed WHAT KIND of order (do you mean a restraining order), on WHOM? and WHY?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Florida
yes I have a lease from july 27 2016 until july 26 2017
Cause they bring me to a court today for a restrainer order and judge said evict them
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
because They did not want to wait for me to send somebody to fix A/C and I went there cause they said they call omebody and fix it and them they stared hiting me