Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am under contract for a house in Bath, ME. We entered the

Customer Question

I am under contract for a house in Bath, ME. We entered the contract based on selling our home in Springfield, MO. Since our home hasn't sold in MO we are currently renting the house in ME. Moved in on Sept 7 and have found several issues not disclosed when we signed the contract. The 2 biggest are mold in the bathroom and getting water in basement in more areas then implied in the disclosure statements.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did you have a contingency clause in the agreement pending the sale of your home? Did you have a home inspection contingency in the contract or does it say "as is"?
What is your specific contract for us?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not sure
Thank you for your reply.
Can you please elaborate for us, since we do not know what your specific question is for us and we also do not want to give you information you do not want or already know?