Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Thank you I have lived in my home for over 19 plus yrs, the

Customer Question

thank you I have lived in my home for over 19 plus yrs, the property around mine I have cared for cleared and clean for all these years,how one of my neighbors has brought the connecting property and she has beed very nasty of her ower ship.what do I do to hole on to land I have cared for all these years.
JA: Have you consulted an attorney yet regarding this matter?
Customer: I spoke to one she told me ny did,nt have this law I had to remine her this law is on the books in nys. the other did not handle thie problem ,the even said I needed to talk to lawyer.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no I have no idear how to about this can you help
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: at this time no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney whowill try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you saying that you have been taking care of land you don't actually own for 19 years?

.

And now the neighbor is trying to eject you from that land?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
her and her husband perchased the land lase year
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
lets forget this I will fine a lawyer in backyard to deal with this matter thank you.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

No worries, are you saying you would prefer to not know how to go about claiming this land legally?

.

And that you would like for me to send the question over to JustAnswer customer service for a refund?

.

.

thanks