Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Do they have the right to do this as the board.

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry, I am not quite clear what you are asking. What state is this in and does who have what rights? What board? Who is moving out? Etc.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15222 The board of Directors of the condo that I live in.
I was asked what other people were doing. My answer, quite a few have sold their units and moved on. But they
had to lover asking price to give new owner for repairs??? Fees are for 10 year period.
Started out one of my double pain windows the outside pain crashed May 11th 2015 15 flight down in a wind storm.
So first on agenda was the replacement of all windows. Windows need to be replaced. 1 1/2 ears later ,they are still thinking about it saying we have no rights to vote because it is under the board in danger no votes need. than they had out contractors come in look at building and they found 142 project that were urgent so need no vote under they domain.
we just choose how we want to pay.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
Apologies, but I do not understand the situation completely. I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.
Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.
There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.
My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck.