Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

What will be charged to answer one simple, basic question

Customer Question

What will be charged to answer one simple, basic question about real estate contract?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Real Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: But what type ballpark figure should I expect?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arkansas.. I was told by a local real estate agent here in Louisiana that local lawyers would not charge to answer the question.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: a real estate contract for purchase of a home in Hot Springs Village
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, what ballpark figure can I expect to have to pay?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: That is not what I asked. Other than the initial $5, what might I expect to have to pay?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: Again, not what I asked...
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The charge is the amount you have already agreed upon with the site. The experts are not site employees and have nothing to do with charges. The site and customer agree on a price.
Your Louisiana REAL ESTATE AGENT was not really correct, as it is up to the attorney what to charge or when to charge someone.