Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I am a real estate investor. I want to bid at sheriff sale

Customer Question

I am a real estate investor. I want to bid at sheriff sale and auctions. I spoke to a title company and they informed me that I will be okay to bid on any property if only has first lien against the property. They informed they will help to clear issues and worst case scenario could be having to submit for a strict foreclosure which could hold up property 6 months to either free and clear the deed or let me get my money back. Please confirm above correct? And in regard to taxes owed on property from previous: Is the home being auctioned off with the tax owed included or should I find out the tax owed beforehand and plan to bid knowing is my bid offer plus the past due taxes due?
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 days ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Please repost my question and do not respond