Real Estate Law
Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.
1. Did the seller sell the land "as is"?
2. Did you inspect the property prior to bidding?
3. If not did you bid on land you hadn't seen personally?
4. Did you put down any money as a deposit?
5. When was the property flooded so as to be under water?
6. Was it flooded when it was sold?