How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I sold my house in my name and my lender put on my credit

Customer Question

I sold my house in my name and my lender put on my credit report that my house is in Forcloure pending,,and I have the withdrawal papers from the public trustee office that the Forcloure from them has been settled, but this report from the lender is very damaging and I think it is retaliation to me for the way they (the lender) has treated me in the past
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 month ago.

Have you spoken to someone at the credit agency to ask what is necessary to remove it from your credit report? Or have you spoken to the lender about removing it?

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 month ago.

Hello Fred: I have not heard back you. Is it still on your credit report? Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you

Related Real Estate Law Questions