Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I came home to an orange notice from the sheriff indicating

Customer Question

I came home to an orange notice from the sheriff indicating a final notice. And to remove my property. I am in Colorado. I signed up for recurring payment 8/3. I was told it didn't go through because I didn't include the utilities though it said payment was captured. The complex noticed me September 6th that I owed for August and September. They said they couldn't tell me in August because I had filed bankruptcy 6/9. I made an arrangement on 9/23 dated for 9/30. I'm panicked I don't know what to do
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,