Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Just received eviction notice, 30 days. Have been on this

Customer Question

Just received eviction notice, 30 days. Have been on this farm 6.5 years. Knew it was coming, but have livestock and farm stuff to move and no place to go yet. Looking. Need more time. recourse?
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Northwest Washington< Snohomish county
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: just written notice via e-mail
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not disputing the move. Just the time frame. Have been told by a number of representatives of the Development company that we would have 4 to 6 months to vacate.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 15 days ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Do you have a written lease agreement?