Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years professional experience

Second opinion] - I recently purchase a cabin in Ellijay

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I recently purchase a cabin in Ellijay Georgia with a partner. She paid for the cabin cash at $296,971.00 we own together as a warrenty deed. We want an agreement that states she will hold the note of $148,485.00 for 30 years at 3% and the right of suvivor to retain the property. The suvivor must pay the remaining siblings the % of difference.
If I was to pass and owed 100,000.00, she would have to pay my family $48,485.00 and if she passed I would have to pay her siblings 148,485.00 plus any balance I owed on the original personal loan. Which agreement would you recommend
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 11 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. I am happy to take the time to provide a 2nd opinion. I just make to make sure that the site as clear in the fact that this is a question that requires a positive rating for the Attorney working on your question to receive credit?

Expert:  Maverick replied 11 days ago.

You would need to have a real estate transactions lawyer in your area custom make this agreement for you. We are not permitted to represent JA's customers or to refer any particular lawyer to them; however this link may help you find the right lawyer in your area.

Please Note:

(1) The information provided above is general in nature and for educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information. If you need or want legal advice you should consult with a local lawyer of your choice who can better guide you after reviewing all the pertinent facts and details. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and

(3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.