Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I'm a 100% disabled veteran who currenly has non hodgkins

Customer Question

I'm a 100% disabled veteran who currenly has non hodgkins lymphoma.ptsd and ischemic heart disease.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: two days ago we recieved a notice of building code violations on construction done 15 and 20 yeas ago. Since reciept of this notice I have needed to medicate with valium to address the stress of this action.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: new york
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the stress of this situation has been causing havoc with my blood pressure and exsasperating my ptsd. I'm only hoping to hang on to life as long as I can for my family and the threats being issued is really affecting my well being
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry to hear this is happening, but what is your legal question for us, since your medical condition would not have any bearing on whether or not there are building code violations?