Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am seeking an attorney to help me with an insurance claim,

Customer Question

I am seeking an attorney to help me with an insurance claim, I was denied from my insurance company, there is damage to my home from the flood in august 2016 in Eunice,La. my home was damage from the roof not flooding and they denied the claim because they stated there were previous roof repairs, I explained that if there were prior repairs I wasn't aware of it that the insurance my home after their inspector came out.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Louisiana
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: what type of paperwork?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I did a complaint with the Louisiana Insurance Comissioner
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Are you looking for an attorney or do you have questions that need to be answered?