Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in general practice, real estate law and estate law.

I have neighbors that are destroying our area and are very

Customer Question

i have neighbors that are destroying our area and are very rude to everyone it is driving all of us crazy they are renters the owner will not do anything is there any way we can get them out help also they ride four wheelers all the time this is a senior area we need them out
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Silver Springs Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the sheriff has been called more times then i can count
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just need help and what it will cost
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: $5 deposit and how much more
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
have called the sheriff so many times they can not do much i am getting up in age and can not live in fear
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 12 days ago.

Good morning. Thanks for using Just Answer. The situation that you describe is difficult to deal with unless you have a strong homeowners association. If not, then you would have to proceed under Florida's nuisance statute to sue the owner and the tenants for an injunction against the activities that you describe. Here is the text of the statute: The suit may be filed by individual citizens or public officials.

I will be happy to offer you an individual telephone conference, but there is an additional charge for that premium service.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Not what i hoped for may i cancel your service
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
no thanks
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 12 days ago.

Yes, you may cancel. May I ask: What were you hoping for?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
A lot more in a little easier
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No thank you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Why have i been charge 31.00 when it was 5.00 for a free trial
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sorry that was not worth 36.00 dollars please remove the 31.00 i was not satisfied
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 12 days ago.

I am a different Attorney. You should not have been charged one penny more then what you agreed to pay.

I am going to provide the number for Customer Service since the Attorneys have no access to billing or customer account information. We want you to pay the amount you agreed you agreed to pay and provide you with excellent service.

Available 6am to 9pm PST

I am going to contact CS as well, however, you as the customer have every right to find out why you were charged more and to have that amount credited back to your account. Once you resolve the payment it would be my pleasure to assist you with this question. Please let me know what you find out so the question can be cancelled if necessary.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 11 days ago.

My apologies Irwin Law you showed up as opted out when I picked up the question. I would be happy to opt out.