Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

We have a manufactuerd Home on the tax rolls for 77,000

Customer Question

We have a manufactuerd Home on the tax rolls for 77,000 dollars and worth 90.000 appox. We have clear and clean tittle . The owners have died do the kids have to go threw prabate?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oregon Zip 97306
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

You would have to probate the property. There would have to be an executor or personal representative who can sign the title to transfer the property. Because of the value of the home, you may be able to do s small estate proceeding, which is quicker and involes less paperwork. We can discuss more if you would like to do so.

Hello again! Checking in to see if you need further help. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer a related follow-up question you may have. If I have not answered your question completely or missed a question, please let me know and I will attempt to answer it. If you are satisfied with your answer, please provide a positive rating between 3 and 5 stars. Best regards.