CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.

How will it takes for a sheriff to come and evict

Customer Question

how long will it takes for a sheriff to come and evict
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 14 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

This really depends on the local backlog for the sheriff or constable's office. In most departments, expect the eviction to take place between 2-4 weeks following receipt of the writ of eviction and all appropriate documents from the landlord.

Most departments provide the tenant/occupant with a 3-5 day warning/move out notice to try to avoid a forcible eviction (a "last chance") as it reduces costs for everyone and is much more civil (as well as is better suited to preserve the tenant's property as they are moving their own property out).

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

I do wish you the best with this matter.

Thank you for using our forum, and please do not forget to rate my service (the series of 5 stars next to the chat window) so that I can receive credit for assisting you.

If you would like to direct future questions to me specifically, you can do so by starting your new question with "ForCustomerquot; and a moderator will notify me.

Thank you again, and again I wish you the best.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It gonna cost 35 dollars right

Unfortunately, I do not have the pricing for your account (as experts we are users of the forum as well so we do not have access to individual customer accounts), but you can contact Customer Service at this link to get information on the exact pricing for your question, and any information about any subscription you may have as well as learn more about our forum.

I do sincerely ***** ***** the inconvenience.