Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I need to have a initial sample letter to send to a relative

Customer Question

I need to have a initial sample letter to send to a relative who has been living in a house that she pays no rent for and an verbally stated she does not want to live there. Yet she ill not move her furniture out, after my having given her three months to do so.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Alabama
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no. I gave her a notice back in june but did not go through court. when I tried to move her things out, she called police, although I had texted her the date I would be getting rid of anything left in the house. no charges were filed, but she is now , by her inaction to get her things out, waiting until I file an eviction notice. I had changed keys but have given her many opportunities to get her things. All she has to do is call.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know what I need to put in the letter to get her to move her things. She abandoned the property two or three years ago, and caused our insurance to be cancelled. She does not want to be there.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 18 days ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you looking for someone to help you draft this letter? If so I will send the offer for that service.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I do not want to go any further. I have gotten no new info and want my money refunded to my pay pal accouny.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
please refund my initial payment. not satisfied, will find another means of dealing with this. I want an answer to this comment re refund!
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
do I have to get the better business bureau to get an answer from you?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I If you cannnot refund my money, not want to pay anything else. I was misled t think that I could get a free answer to my qui am requesting ARBITRATION, IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES. IT SEEMS THAT ECH ACTION WILL REQUIR MORE MONEY WHICH IS NOT A ROBLEM IF YOU HAD ADVERTISED THAT UPFRONT!! I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED..
Customer: replied 18 days ago.